These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to 123 Home Paints Private Limited (123 Home Paints). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to 123 HOME PAINTS through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. 123 HOME PAINTS reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking or Wallets
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card/Wallets used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to 123 HOME PAINTS. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Client agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that 123 HOME PAINTS or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the 123 HOME PAINTS gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. 123 HOME PAINTS does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- 123 HOME PAINTS and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the 123 HOME PAINTS and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services,be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service
- The Client agrees that 123 HOME PAINTS or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Client for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon theinformation contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond 123 HOME PAINTS’s reasonable control
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
The Client agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Client shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Client further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The Client may pay his/ her application/initial fees to 123 HOME PAINTS by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Client warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details
The Client is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
The Client is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The Client authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Client along with the applicable Fees.
The Client is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Client inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
123 HOME PAINTS does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by 123 HOME PAINTS under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Kolkata.
Whole amount will be refunded if we will not be able to deliver in any case
In case of work booked ONLINE and subsequently cancelled, INR 100 shall be deducted towards the following charges, before refund processing
No Refund is possible in case of work booked and Work Order generated/Work started and cancelled thereafter
All refunds will be processed within 10 days of approval of the refund amount
In General client or their relatives may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a user.
The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
123 Home paints may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
It is sole responsibility of user to pick online payment option. 123 HOME PAINTS do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the company
No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Company which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Company shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability: In no event, Company will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
123 HOME PAINTS reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.